Industry Canada Testing and Certification
F2 Labs can provide you with Industry Canada Certification, Verification and Declaration of Conformity testing. Manufacturers who sell electrical and/or digital products in the Canadian market must conform with the Industry Canada (IC) regulations.
F2 Labs is accredited by Industry Canada. We partner with a Telecommunication Certification Body (TCB) in order to provide our client’s with Industry Canada (IC) certification for their products.
Electrical Product Compliance Testing
F2 Labs offers a full range of compliance testing services. We are fully equipped to test and approve a wide range of electrical products and equipment for organizational and governmental certifications, from battery chargers and lighting equipment to medical electrical equipment and wireless devices. Request a quote today!
Industry Canada Regulations
Any digital/electronic device is required to meet the applicable rules under Industry Canada regulations if it will be sold into Canada. F2 Labs is here to assist you in determining which of the regulations are applicable to your product. We provide you with the necessary Industry Canada verification, certification and Declaration of Conformity (DOC) testing that your product requires. We will be with you every step of the way to assist you through the process.
- ICES-001 – Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM)
- ICES-003 – Information Technology Equipment (ITE) — Limits and Methods of Measurement
- ICES-005 – Radio Frequency Lighting Devices (RFLDs)
- RSS-210 – License-exempt Radio Apparatus
- RSS-GEN – General Requirements for Compliance of Radio Apparatus
As of May 28th, 2015, devices previously covered under Annexes 8 and 9 of RSS-210 will be required to comply with RSS-247.
- RSS-247 — Digital Transmission Systems (DTSs), Frequency Hopping Systems (FHSs) and Licence-Exempt Local Area Network (LE-LAN) Devices
- Read more here: http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/eng/sf10971.html