CE Marking Training for Your Staff
F2 Labs offers testing services for customers selling their products to Europe.
In most cases, the staff at F2 Labs can look at a product and immediately determine which EU Directives and harmonized EN standards are applicable to the product to help you decide on an acceptable compliance module to prove conformity with the requirements.
Have you ever wanted your company – engineers, sales, purchasing, quality – all to be on the same page when discussing the CE marking and marketing a product in Europe but you do not know where to start?
F2 Labs has a solution. We offer a comprehensive one- or two-day course that gives an overview of the CE marking legal requirements and takes a deep dive into what is required in order for the product to comply with them.
Now Offering Virtual Training
- Working from home – we want to help you and your staff be ready to return to the office and start the CE marking process. Call us to schedule a virtual training today.
We do not discuss the things like wiring colors, but we show where to find these requirements and how to quickly and easily decide what is applicable to your equipment.
We have all heard and read for years that CE marking is the manufacturer’s self-certification. What does this really mean though? We will show you.
Our program is organized to occur either in your conference room or remotely using available telecom solutions and will immediately immerse your staff in the understanding of what you need to do.
It’s not complicated but since it is all ‘self-certification’ it is your responsibility to cover all the requirements. Let us show you how we do it.
- CE marking – what is it?
- How is the CE marking process different than the listing process and FCC/IC process in North America?
- EU Directives – how do we know which ones apply to our product(s)?
- What is RoHS? What is REACH? What is WEEE? – and what do we have to do?
- What are EN standards?
- What is an essential health and safety requirement?
- How do we draft a declaration of conformity?
- Do we need to test all our products?
- What is a Technical File and how do we put one together?
- What is a Notified Body? (hint, in almost all cases you do not need one).
- What is an Authorized EU Contact?
- What if you do not know what you need to do? Where do you start? What is the CE marking all about?
These seminars are conducted by an F2 Labs staff member. We can travel to your facility or schedule a remote training session, bringing everyone together using technology.
We will engage your staff with a presentation combined with a case-study analysis of your products and the requirements. The goal is to teach your sales, engineering, and administrative staff: how to quickly determine what is applicable to your product and how to fulfill the required testing and administrative requirements for CE marking.
Call F2 Labs today to discuss a tailored presentation for your company.