FCC Testing and Certification
F2 Labs can provide you with FCC (Federal Communications Commission) Certification, Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity (SDoC), formerly Verification and Declaration of Conformity, testing. Manufacturers who sell electrical and/or digital products in the United States must have their products tested by an accredited lab certified by the FCC. F2 Labs is accredited by the FCC as a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB). We partner with a Telecommunication Certification Body (TCB) in order to provide our client’s with FCC Part 15 certification.
F2 Labs offers FCC Certification Testing and Approval for Transmitters and Intentional Radiators for most wireless devices such as radios, Wi-Fi, RFID, ZigBee, Bluetooth and BLE devices. We can also provide certification testing for products that use 802.11 (a)(b)(bg)(n)(ac)(abgn) protocols.
Electrical Product Compliance Testing
F2 Labs offers a full range of compliance testing services. We are fully equipped to test and approve a wide range of electrical products and equipment for organizational and governmental certifications, from battery chargers and lighting equipment to medical electrical equipment and wireless devices. Request a quote today!
We can assist you with the required testing, the completion of the required documentation, and submittal of all documentation and test reports that are required in order to obtain FCC certification. We will be with you every step of the way in assisting you through the FCC testing process.
Any digital device is required to meet the applicable rules under FCC Part 15 regulations. F2 Labs is here to assist you in determining which of the regulations are applicable to your product. We provide you with the necessary FCC certification, Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity (SDoC), formerly verification, and/or Declaration of Conformity (DOC) testing your product requires in order to become compliant with the FCC Part 15 rules.
Products We Test for FCC Certification
- Transmitter, Radio, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Devices
- Two-way Radios
- Wireless Computing Devices
- Wireless FM Receivers
- Wireless Keyboards
- Wireless Medical Devices
- Wireless Telecommunication Equipment
- Wireless Transmitter Devices
FCC Part 15 Testing
FCC Part 15 is a federal regulation that sets limits on the amount of electromagnetic interference allowable from digital and electronic devices such as watches, tools, machinery, computers, phones, etc. Failure to comply with FCC Part 15 can have a serious impact on everyone associated with your product: engineers, distributors, retailers and even customers. If your product generates electromagnetic interference, the FCC can stop the distribution of all non-complying products and issue a fine to the manufacturer.
Additional FCC Testing
FCC Part 18 includes EMC requirements for certain industrial, scientific and medical digital equipment not included in Part 15. Our FCC compliance expertise fully covers these related regulations.
We provide FCC Testing to the following Standards:
- FCC CFR 47 Part 15 – Radio Frequency Devices
- FCC CFR 47 Part 18 – Industrial, scientific, and medical equipment
- FCC 15.107 – Conducted limits.
- FCC 15.109 – Radiated emission limits.
- FCC 15.209 – Radiated emission limits; general requirements.
- FCC 15.217 – Operation in the band 160-190 kHz.
- FCC 15.219 – Operation in the band 510-1705 kHz.
- FCC 15.223 – Operation in the band 1.705-10 MHz.
- FCC 15.225 – Operation within the band 13.110-14.010 MHz.
- FCC 15.227 – Operation within the band 26.96-27.28 MHz.
- FCC 15.229 – Operation within the band 40.66-40.70 MHz.
- FCC 15.231 – Periodic operation in the band 40.66-40.70 MHz and above 70 MHz.
- FCC 15.245 – Operation within the bands 902-928 MHz, 2435-2465 MHz, 5785-5815 MHz, 10500-10550 MHz, and 24075-24175 MHz.
- FCC 15.247 – Operation within the bands 902-928 MHz, 2400-2483.5 MHz, and 5725-5850 MHz.
- FCC 15.249 – Operation within the bands 902-928 MHz, 2400-2483.5 MHz, 5725-5875 MHZ, and 24.0-24.25 GHz.
- FCC 15.407 – General technical requirements.