Compliance Testing Laboratory
|F2 Labs is an accredited, full service product conformity assessment organization founded by Wendy and Oscar Fuster in 1991. We have testing facilities located in Maryland and Ohio. The mission of F2 Labs is total customer satisfaction while maintaining the highest level of quality and integrity. We offer a variety of services and are accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA). With the A2LA accreditation and further approvals, we are able to provide testing/certification of products for the FCC, ISED Canada (formerly Industry Canada, or IC), European CE, Australian Communication Authority (ACA), North American/Canadian Safety approvals, and much more; providing your company the tools to access world markets through product compliance.Our goals are to:
Electrical Product Compliance Testing
F2 Labs offers a full range of compliance testing services. We are fully equipped to test and approve a wide range of electrical products and equipment for organizational and governmental certifications, from battery chargers and lighting equipment to medical electrical equipment, wireless devices, and industrial machinery. Request a quote today!
As a team, we are committed to achieving our goals. Our management team possesses over 100 years of combined experience in EMC/Safety testing, RF, quality, design, and certifications. Our engineers are immersed in learning of any changes or updates to standards and certifications to better service our client’s compliance needs. Additionally, our experienced staff follows ISO/IEC 17025 Requirements for all projects.
- Accreditations – F2 Labs is internationally accredited by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17025 standards.
- Our Team – Our staff is committed to providing clients with the highest quality of product conformity assessment services for new products that include superb counseling throughout the entire process.
- EMC/EMI Testing Labs – F2 has a fully accredited state of the art safety testing facility which is designed and set up for the testing and evaluation of electrical and mechanical products for certification approvals in the North American, European and International markets.
- Safety Testing Lab – F2 has a fully accredited state of the art safety testing facility which is designed and set up for the testing and evaluation of electrical and mechanical products for certification approvals in the North American, European and International markets.
- Anechoic Chambers – F2 Labs has two Anechoic Chambers that are fully equipped for compliance for FCC, Australia/New Zealand, CE, and Industry Canada.
- Industries Served – F2 Labs has more than 20 years of experience in testing and certifying products from a wide variety of industries.
- Consulting Services – Our compliance consulting staff has the expertise to help with your safety and EMC compliance requirements for your new products.