EU (European) Directive Testing
F2 Labs has more than 20 years of experience in assisting our clients with European product compliance evaluation and testing to the applicable EN standards under the EU Directives so that they can obtain the CE mark for their product(s). Products must adhere to the appropriate EU Directives in order for CE compliance and to be sold on the European market.
We offer a number of EU Directive evaluation and testing services to ensure your product meets the legal requirements for European certification and compliance.
F2 Labs provides expert evaluation, testing, and (where required) Notified Body services for the following EU Directives:
- Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU (RED), formerly R&TTE Directive
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive 2014/30/EU
- Equipment for Explosive Atmospheres (ATEX) Directive 2014/34/EU
- General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
Contact us today to learn more about how F2 Labs can help your organization with how to get CE certification. We can help you whether you are ready to ship or in the bid-phase of your project.