Search F2 TechNotes
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- CE marking
- EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- EN 60601-1
- General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC
- IP Testing
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Product Testing
- R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC
- Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- UL 60335-1
- UL 61010-1
- UL 62368-1
- UL 94
- RoHS 2011/65/EU and (EU)2015/863 – What is the difference?
- NOTICE: We are offering PRO-BONO services – Can we help you?
- My product recharges or powers from a USB cable, do I need to comply with the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU?
- RoHS 2011/65/EU + (EU)2015/863 and EU custom’s enforcement the week ending February 28, 2020
- Why selecting the right power supply is crucial to EMC Testing Results
Daily Archives: March 4, 2020
My product recharges or powers from a USB cable, do I need to comply with the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU?
The question in the title of this blog article is frequently asked by our customers. Let’s break it down. See the LVD 2014/35/EU, Article 1, para 2: The Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU applies to products with a power input of … Continue reading