Search F2 TechNotes
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- CE marking
- EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- EN 60601-1
- General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC
- IP Testing
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Product Testing
- R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC
- Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- UL 60335-1
- UL 61010-1
- UL 62368-1
- UL 94
- F2 Labs customer receives US FDA approval for a device used in the battle against COVID-19
- RoHS 2011/65/EU and (EU)2015/863 – What is the difference?
- NOTICE: We are offering PRO-BONO services – Can we help you?
- My product recharges or powers from a USB cable, do I need to comply with the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU?
- RoHS 2011/65/EU + (EU)2015/863 and EU custom’s enforcement the week ending February 28, 2020
Monthly Archives: March 2020
If you are producing a product that can help with this crisis and you’re in need of assistance with regulatory approvals, advice, guidance or testing, we are here and want to do our part to help the country during this … Continue reading
My product recharges or powers from a USB cable, do I need to comply with the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU?
The question in the title of this blog article is frequently asked by our customers. Let’s break it down. See the LVD 2014/35/EU, Article 1, para 2: The Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU applies to products with a power input of … Continue reading
I get an email from RAPEX every Friday morning that details products stopped in customs in the EU for various issues. These are not all of the of the products stopped, just the most dangerous ones. RAPEX is an acronym … Continue reading
Most of our customers must comply with the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU prior to application of a CE marking to their products. This is because the EMC Directive is applicable to almost everything with active electronics. Unlike North American EMC compliance … Continue reading