Search F2 TechNotes
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
- CE marking
- EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- EN 60601-1
- General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC
- IP Testing
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Product Testing
- R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC
- Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- UL 60335-1
- UL 61010-1
- UL 62368-1
- UL 94
- F2 Labs customer receives US FDA approval for a device used in the battle against COVID-19
- RoHS 2011/65/EU and (EU)2015/863 – What is the difference?
- NOTICE: We are offering PRO-BONO services – Can we help you?
- My product recharges or powers from a USB cable, do I need to comply with the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU?
- RoHS 2011/65/EU + (EU)2015/863 and EU custom’s enforcement the week ending February 28, 2020
Monthly Archives: June 2019
Ronin Revolution Corporation earns EC type-examination Certification for Ronin Lift from Notified Body.
Ronin Revolution Corporation worked with F2 Labs to evaluate and test the Ronin Lift for compliance with the relevant CE marking Directives required to sell their product in Europe. The Ronin Left is a personal ascender used to lift people … Continue reading
The sales department at F2 Labs fields phone calls from primarily US manufacturers. We have heard every scenario imaginable as pertains CE marking, from, “What is CE marking? We are about to disassemble and crate our machine and noticed that CE … Continue reading
Building a machine for the EU? Here is some wiring guidance from one of our senior safety engineers.
We help manufacturers every day with the task of CE marking their equipment for shipment to the EU. Very often we are asked questions by our customer’s engineering staff and one of the most common questions pertains to wire colors. … Continue reading