Product Safety Testing
F2 Labs is one of the top full-service product testing companies. Our safety laboratory is set-up to test/evaluate products for the United States, Canada, Europe, and International Certifications. Our safety facilities are A2LA Accredited, and our safety test data and evaluations are accepted by an OSHA accredited Nationally Recognized Test Lab (NRTL). Our experienced team of engineers can develop an efficient plan for addressing your product’s safety and work with you at our facility or yours to complete the product safety testing and certification.
Our engineers offer you product safety testing at the early design and prototype stages of your product development. This work can be done at our facility or yours. This allows you to be part of the product safety certification process and provides you with a better understanding of the requirements.
Our technical experts can provide onsite or offsite testing services. We also provide normal or hazardous location testing. F2 Labs offers you fully equipped testing laboratories that provide a range of product safety testing for the United States, Canada, Europe (UL, CSA, CE) and other international standards and marks.
F2 Labs identifies non-compliance during a thorough examination and testing process and uses the results to help you fix the problems. This decreases your turnaround time and gets your products to market in the time-frame that you need.
Once we have completed testing, F2 Labs can provide you with completed test reports which include test data, photos, construction reviews, supporting documentation, and technical files.
Our product compliance consulting team is ready to help your product each phase of the way from prototype to shipment.
We deliver training on critical compliance information and knowledge transfer to improve efficiencies, save time, and save money on new products.
Field Labeling Services
Our service provides you with on-the-spot testing, evaluation and labeling of your products.
F2 Labs can assist you in obtaining approval for the Following Types of Products/Equipment:
- Information Technology Equipment (ITE)
- Scientific Equipment; Industrial Equipment
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Lighting Equipment
- Household Appliances/Electric Tools
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Electrical Control Equipment
- Electrical Laboratory Equipment
- ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
- General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Medical Devices 93/42/EEC
- Directive 94/9/EC
- Directive 2001/95/EC
- Directive 2006/95/EC
- Directive 2006/42/EC
- Directive 93/42/EEC
Product Safety Testing
- Low Voltage Directive – F2 Labs can provide the testing services you need in order to prove that your product is compliant with the Low Voltage Directive.
- Machinery Directive Testing – F2 Labs can perform the evaluation and testing required by the Machinery Directive at our facility or yours.
- EU Authorized Representative – F2 Labs offers can serve as your Authorized EU Representative serving as the contact point.
- Medical Device Testing – F2 Labs can assist you in determining what standards and collateral standards are required for testing and certifying your product in order to sell your medical device to global markets.
- Medical Device Directive – Manufacturers must comply with the medical device directive in order to sell their medical products into Europe.
- General Safety Directive – F2 Labs can assist you in testing the product to the appropriate standards under the General Product Safety Directive.
- UL Standards Testing – If you are selling your product in the United States, your product must comply with the applicable nationally accepted UL standards.
- CSA Testing – If you are selling your product in Canada, you must comply with the applicable nationally accepted CSA standards.
- Field Evaluation & Certification – Our service provides you with on-the-spot testing, evaluation and labeling of your products.
- California Energy Commission – F2 Labs is approved by the California Energy Commission to provide California Energy Commission (CEC) testing services for Compact Audio Devices, Small Battery Charger Systems, External Power Supplies, and Large Battery Charger Systems.
- IEC Testing – F2 Labs can assist you in testing your electrical products to the applicable IEC standards.